Comfort Protection Plans
Three perfected plans built with you in mind.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Twice a year, you can count us to complete the tasks listed in your chosen plan with satisfactory service. Our technician will be professional, uniformed, and qualified to work on your equipment. We will take extraordinary care in your home and provide you a written, detailed quote for repairs before we start any work. Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
What is a 21 Point Inspection?
Our 21 Point Inspection was crafted with you in mind and ensures that your system is running to it’s maximum efficiency. Our trained NATE certified technicians will complete all of the tasks listed to the right with courtesy and precision. The 21 Point Inspection also allows us to catch any current problems with your system that could save you thousands of dollars down the road.
- Clean & adjust burner assembly
- Check & adjust gas pressure
- Clean ignition assembly
- Inspect heat exchange or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Inspect thermostat for proper operation
- Operate and test reversing valve
- Inspect condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Make recommendations for improvement